Often we are presented with older pets with significant but subtle symptoms, which have been undetected by owners. The list below does not cover everything but highlights the most important things to look out for in your older pets.
Archive for March, 2016
Ealing is open every day over the holidays if you need us. Here are the opening hours:
What do they look like and where do they live?
- Ticks are composed of a head, body and 8 legs.
- They can be under 5mm long when unfed but grow to over 1cm once they have fed.
- They are generally found in rural areas, especially areas with lots of wildlife.
Check out the blog below for information on whether you should or should not vaccinate your pet.
We know owning a pet can be expensive, especially when unexpected health issues arise.
We always try to help as much as possible and have made a list of all the charities that are well worth your support too,and,on the other hand, which may be able to help you and your pet if you are having financial worries.
There is a lot of conflicting information about whether or not to vaccinate your pets. With this guide to some commonly asked questions we will aim to sort out fact from fiction.
• What are the benefits?
• What do we recommend?
• What are we even protecting against?
• What are the risks?
• Should we vaccinate every year?