Archive for December, 2013

Sylvester and the Rat Poison!

We know it is starting to cool down so you are less likely to see rats but all owners please be aware rat poison is still out there and is very dangerous to your animals.

Rat Poison does not just affect rats, it can be lethal to cats and dogs (and other pets) too.

We recently has a cat named ‘Sylvester’ bought in by his owner who was afraid he had found and eaten some rat poison. The owner was great and called us straight away so we were able to take precautionary measures against the possible poisoning.

Read more from this post